EMT Set Screw Connectors-ZInc
TYPE: Set Screw, with or with Insulated Throat Liner
MATERIAL: Zinc Die Cast
- Used to connect EMT conduit to steel outlet boxes, metal enclosures, or load centers.
- Sizes 2-1/2"-4" are cULus listed for use with EMT, RIGID, and IMC condui.t
- For use in dry locations.
- Concrete-tight when taped.
- Available with or without 105° C insulated throat liner.
- Male hub threads - NPSM.
- Zinc Die Cast locknut, staked combination head set screws applicable with Phillips, Slotted or Square-Recess screwdrivers Slotted or Square-Recess screwdrivers.
- Sizes 1/2" - 2" include (1) set screw.
- Sizes 2-1/2" - 4" include (2) set screw.
File No: E23667, E244047
NOMINAL DIMENSIONS (Inches):