TYPE: Set Screw
FINISH: Zinc Electro Plated
- Used to connect EMT conduit to boxes or enclosures.
- Sizes 2-1/2"-4" are cULus listed for use with EMT, RIGID, and IMC conduit.
- For use in dry locations.
- Concrete-tight when taped.
- For Canada: concrete-tight.
- Available with or without insulated throat liner.
- Insulated throat prevents cable stripping.
- Male hub threads NPSM.
- Sizes 1/2" - 2" include (1) set screw.
- Sizes 2-1/2" - 4" include (2) set screws.
File No: E23667, E244047
NOMINAL DIMENSIONS (inches):