Water-tight Hubs, Insulated with Bonding Screw for Rigid/IMC-Zinc
MATERIAL: Zinc Die Cast
- Used to connect threaded RIGID/IMC conduit to an enclosure or load center requiring a water-tight joint at knockouts or slip-fit holes.
- For dry or wet locations.
- Flame retardant, insulated throat prevents cable stripping.
- Includes insulated throat liner.
- Includes "O-Ring" providing an oil, dust, and rain-tight seal.
- Includes over-sized Zinc Die Cast locknut providing a vibration free application and positive grounding.
- Includes staked combination head screw applicable with Phillips, Slotted, or Square-Recess screwdrivers.
NOMINAL DIMENSIONS (inches):