TYPE: Two Hole, Snap-On (Sizes 1/2-2")
PRODUCT CATEGORIES: Stainless Steel, RIGID/IMC, Installation & Support
MATERIAL: Stainless Steel 316
- Used to securely fasten and support cables, tubing, pipe or RIGID/IMC conduit to a surface.
- Sizes 2-1/2" - 4" cULus listed for Rigid, IMC & EMT Conduit.
- For the strictest sanitary requirements, server corrosive applications and high moisture environments:
- Chemical Plants
- Food & Beverage
- Marine & Coastal
- Petrochemical Operations
- Pharmaceuticals & Cosmetics
- Pulp & Paper Mills
- Refining & Extraction Sites
- Water & Wastewater Treatment
- Ribbed for strength.
- Sizes 1/2" - 2" snap on to conduit allowing for easy positioning during installation before mounting.
NOMINAL DIMENSIONS (inches):
NOTE: To order, add -316 to end of part number for SS316.