RSSC (Rigid Stainless Steel Conduit)
MATERIAL: Stainless Steel, Type 304 or Type 316
- Used to provide a continuous raceway for wire pulling.
- For the strictest sanitary requirements, server corrosive applications and high moisture environments:
- Chemical Plants
- Food & Beverage
- Marine & Coastal
- Petrochemical & Cosmetics
- Pulp & Paper Mills
- Refining & Extraction Sites
- Water & Wastewater Treatment
- Corrosion resistant at extreme temperatures to most industrial environments.
- Threaded on both ends, one fitted with a coupling, the other with a color-coded thread protector.
UL 6A, ANSI C80.5
PRODUCT INFORMATION & DIMENSIONS (in.):
Dimensions & weights are nominal, subject to change without notice.
Outside diameter tolerances:
+/- .005 in. (.13mm) for trade sizes 1/2 (16mm) through 2 (53mm);
+/- .010 in. (.25mm) for trade sizes 2-1/2 (63mm);
+/- .015 in. (.38mm) for trade size 3 (78mm);
+/- .020 in. (.51mm) for trade sizes 3-1/2 (91mm) and 4 (103mm).
NOTE: Length = 10 ft. (3.05m) with a tolerance of +/- .25 in. (6.35 mm)