Inside Corner EMT Pull Elbows, Set Screw-Zinc
TYPE: Pull, 90°, Set Screw (EMT) to Set Screw (EMT)
MATERIAL: Zinc Die Cast with Vibratory Finish
- Used to join EMT conduit to EMT conduit together on a 90° inside corner where space is tight and limited and bending conduit is not feasible.
- For use in dry locations.
- Concrete tight when taped.
- For Canada: concrete tight.
- With removable cover and screws.
- Removable cover promotes easy wire pulling.
- (2) Pre-Set/Staked combination head set screw and (2) cover screws applicable with Phillips, Slotted, and Square-Recess screwdrivers.
File No: E232667
NOMINAL DIMENSIONS (inches):