MATERIAL: Stainless Steel 316
- Used to secure and suspend EMT and RIGID/IMC conduit from over head supports and walls.
- Used in dry or wet locations.
- For the strictest sanitary requirements, server corrosive applications and high moisture environments:
- Chemical Plants
- Food & Beverage
- Marine & Coastal
- Petrochemical Operations
- Pharmaceuticals & Cosmetics
- Pulp & Paper Mills
- Refining & Extraction Sites
- Water & Wastewater Treatment
- Nut and Tri-Combination head bolt suitable for wrench, screwdriver or nutdriver installation
NOMINAL DIMENSIONS (inches):
NOTE: To order, add -316 to end of part number to order SS316.