PRODUCT CATEGORIES: Stainless Steel, RIGID/IMC
MATERIAL: Stainless Steel 316
- Used for securing RIGID/IMC conduit or threaded connectors to a steel outlet boxes or metal enclosures.
- For use in dry or wet locations.
- For the strictest sanitary requirements, server corrosive applications and high moisture environments:
- Chemical Plants
- Food & Beverage
- Marine & Coastal
- Petrochemical Operations
- Pharmaceuticals & Cosmetics
- Pulp & Paper Mills
- Refining & Extraction Sites
- Water & Wastewater Treatment
- Will not deform when tightened.
NOMINAL DIMENSIONS (inches):
NOTE: To order, add -316 to end of part number for SS316.