TYPE: Type T, Threaded for RIGID/IMC with Cover & Neoprene Gasket
PRODUCT CATEGORIES: Conduit Bodies, RIGID/IMC, Stainless Steel
MATERIAL: Stainless Steel 316
- Provides access inside raceways for wire pulling, splicing, inspection, and maintenance.
- Used to make bends in conduit systems.
- Used to change direction of conduit runs.
- For the strictest sanitary requirements, server corrosive applications and high moisture environments:
- Chemical Plants
- Food & Beverage
- Marine & Coastal
- Petrochemical Operations
- Pharmaceuticals & Cosmetics
- Pulp & Paper Mills
- Refining & Extraction Sites
- Water & Wastewater Treatment
- Suitable for use in wet locations.
- Suitable for use in cement.
- NPS tapered hubs.
UL Standard: 514A
CSA Standard 22.2 No. 18.1-04
NOMINAL DIMENSIONS (inches):
NOTE: To order, add -316 to end of part number for SS316.