MATERIAL: Stainless Steel 316
- Used to connect threaded RIGID/IMC conduit to an enclosure or load center requiring a water-tight joint at knockouts or slip-fit holes.
- For dry or wet locations.
- For the strictest sanitary requirements, server corrosive applications and high moisture environments:
- Chemical Plants
- Food & Beverage
- Marine & Coastal
- Petrochemical Operations
- Pharmaceuticals & Cosmetics
- Pulp & Paper Mills
- Refining & Extraction Sites
- Water & Wastewater Treatment
- Flame retardant, insulated throat prevents cable stripping.
- Includes insulated throat liner.
- Includes "O-Ring" providing an oil, dust, and rain-tight seal.
- Includes over-sized Zinc Die Cast locknut providing a vibration free application and positive grounding.
- Includes staked combination head screw applicable with Phillips, Slotted, or Square-Recess screwdrivers.
Class I, Division 2
Class 11, Division 1 &2
Class Ill, Division 1 &2
NOMINAL DIMENSIONS (inches):
NOTE: To order, add -316 to end of part number to order SS316.