TYPE: "Snap-In", Non-Metallic
MATERIAL: Thermoplastic (PVC)
- Installed through knockouts in boxes and other enclosures in order to hold cables securely.
- Used to connect Non-Metallic Sheathed Cable to a steel box, load center, or other metal enclosure.
- For use in new constructions and remodeling.
- One piece design, no screws or locknuts required.
- Easy, tool-less installation-Reduces labor and time.
- Offers wide variety of cable configurations.
- Can be installed from inside or outside the enclosure.
- 60lbs pull test.
FILE NO.: 268215
90010 UL Listed for NM-B & NMD90 Cable
90010, 20 CSA Listed for NMD90 Cable
NOMINAL DIMENSIONS (inches):