Metallic Grounding Bushings, Insulated for Rigid/IMC
TYPE: Insulated, Metallic
MATERIAL: Zinc Die Cast, Aluminum Lug, Steel Screw & Thermoplastic Liner
- Used with a locknut to terminate RIGID/IMC conduit to a cabinet or enclosure.
- Used on the end of RIGID or IMC conduit and other threaded connectors providing a smooth, rounded surface protecting wires/cables during installation.
- Lug provides bonding jumper to a neutral bus bar.
- For wet or dry locations (Aluminum Lug).
- Includes Lay-In Lug & screw.
- 105° C temperature rated, thermoplastic liner and rounded surface prevents wire/cable damage during installation.
File No: E223364
NOMINAL DIMENSIONS (inches):