MATERIAL: See Below
APPLICATIONS & FEATURES:
Bare Wire, Zinc Die Cast
- Used to connect a grounding conductor to a steel pipe or rod tubing.
- Provides ground path continuity.
- Corrosion resistant.
- Steel Screws.
Bare Wire, for Direct Burial, Bronze
- Used to connect copper wire and ground pipe rod.
- Used for bare ground only.
- For direct burial.
Bare or Armored Wire, Brass
- Used to connect bare or armored wire/cable to steel water pipe or copper rod.
- Bronze-Stainless Steel screws.
- Intergral clamp/bar securely holds armored cable.
- Steel screws.
- Copper alloy.
FILE NO: E244736
NOMINAL DIMENSIONS (INCHES):