FINISH: Electro Plated Zinc
APPLICATIONS & FEATURES:
- Used to attach chains or ropes together to suspend overhead fixtures and other general utility purposes
- Designed to distribute weight evenly on both ends of the hook
- Commonly used in conjunction with "S" hooks and Jack Chain (Single Loop) for fixture installation
- Used for light-duty, hanging applications
- Screws into wood surfaces
WORKING LOAD LIMIT designates the maximum stress in pounds which should ever be applied to chain. This refers also to chain in the best condition, when new, and when the load is applied uniformly to a straight, untwisted length of chain.
BREAK TEST LOAD is the minimum load in pounds at which new chain has been found by experience to break, under tests in which the load is applied in direct tension to a straight length of chain with a uniform rate of speed on a standard chain testing machine.
NOTE: Length per 100 links is subject to plus or minus tolerance of 4%