Metallic Conduit Bushings for Rigid/IMC
TYPE: Metallic, with or without Insulated Throat Liner
MATERIAL: Stainless Steel 316
- Used on the end of RIGID/IMC conduit or on the end of threaded connectors to protect wires and cables.
- For the strictest sanitary requirements, server corrosive applications and high moisture environments:
- Chemical Plants
- Food & Beverage
- Marine & Coastal
- Petrochemical Operations
- Pharmaceuticals & Cosmetics
- Pulp & Paper Mills
- Refining & Extraction Sites
- Water & Wastewater Treatment
- Available with or without insulated throat liner.
- 105° C temperature rated, thermoplastic liners and rounded surface prevents wire/cable damage during installation.
- Heavy, reinforced ribs for strength.
NOMINAL DIMENSIONS (inches):
NOTE: To order, add -316 to end of part number for SS316.