MATERIAL: Hot-Dipped Galvanized Steel
APPLICATIONS: Used to provide a continuous raceway for wire pulling.
- Hot-dip galvanized exterior provides anti-corrosion and anti-abrasion.
- Organic Interior Diameter coating promotes smooth surface for easy wire pulling.
- High grade mild strip steel provides durability and longevity.
- Maintains ductility, providing easy bending, cutting and joining.
- Threaded on both ends, one fitted with a coupling, one with a color-coded thread protector.
- Weighs approximately one third less than rigid conduit.
UL 1242, ANSI C80.6
Dimensions & weights are nominal, subject to change without notice.
Outside diameter tolerances:
+/- .005 in. (.13mm) for trade sizes 1/2 (16mm) through 2 (53mm);
+/- .010 in. (.25mm) for trade sizes 2-1/2 (63mm);
+/- .015 in. (.38mm) for trade size 3 (78mm);
+/- .020 in. (.51mm) for trade sizes 3-1/2 (91mm) and 4 (103mm).
NOTE: Length = 10 ft. (3.05m) with a tolerance of +/- .25 in. (6.35 mm)