TYPE: 45°, Standard
MATERIAL: Hot-Dipped Galvanized Steel
- Used on conduit raceways to interconnect conduit to change direction.
- Used on conduit raceways to interconnect conduit runs and other fittings.
- Hot-dip galvanized exterior provides anti-corrosion and anti-abrasion.
- Organic Interior Diameter coating promotes smooth surface for easy wire pulling.
- Provides mechanical protection for conductors.
- Bulk sizes are fitted with color-coded thread protectors.
UL 6, ANSI C80.1
File No: E468552
Available in standard sizes 90°, 60°, 45°, 30°, 22.5° bends.
Dimensions & weights are nominal, subject to change without notice.